I hope you all are well by the grace of Allah ☻
The questions asked by misfitmuslimah are:
- Have you ever suffered from depression?
- What annoys you most? Why?
- Have you ever soaked in a hot springs?
- What is one place you wanted to travel to but never have been and why?
- Is Grey a color?
- Can you ride a horse?
- One weird thing about yourself?
- If you could be a animal what would you be?
- Last book You read? What was it?
- Last movie you watched ? Was it any good?
- Do you go to the library regularly?
- Yes I have, and it was terrible as I became suicidal at one point, however, alhumdulilah I am out of that dark place now. I hope that anyone who is reading this and is depressed finds a way out soon in sha Allah [sending you love] ❤︎
- People who reject ideas that are contradictory to their own [egoistic]. When you try to lead them to what is right, give your opinion on a subject, or reprimand their behavior, the reply you get is “I’m right, I know.” It’s as if you’re talking to a brick wall, not understanding a word you’re saying, nor taking into consideration any evidences you have. Makes you wonder, how arrogant can one be?
- No, I have not.
- Makkah, to see the Ka’aba ❤︎ in sha Allah soon
- If someone’s guiding it [hehe]
- I get gassy and/or sleepy if I don’t eat on time which makes me grumpy [I don’t know if this is normal or not, but if it is then a weird fact about me would be that when I was younger I could smell cockroaches and would sniff them out]
- A green bird
- My textbook. Not very fun: Managing Human Resources, 11th Edition, by Steve Werner, Randall S. Schuler, and Susan E. Jackson
- Selena, it was amazing! Informative about Selena Quintanilla’s life and Latino culture. The sad ending got me in tears.
- I actually don’t go at all because ❶ it’s a bit far, ❷ I just buy the books I want so I can revisit them, and ❸ I rather study in the comfort of my room. I see it as a waste of my own time to get ready, drive to the library, and find a seat with an outlet while the atmosphere is still noisy at times. However, if your home atmosphere is not too decent, then I believe it’s better to go to the library for your needs.
The Questions I’m asking:
- How would you describe yourself?
- When did you start taking your religion more seriously, and why?
- If you could give one piece of advice to your daughter (hypothetically, if you don’t have one) what would it be? To your son?
- What impact do you wish to have on others/the world?
- What are your future goals?
- What have you learned through your experiences?
- Which is your favorite ayah or hadith?
- What is your definition of happiness?
- If you could wish for one thing, what would it be (don’t say more wishes)?
- What is the best thing, you believe, you have achieved so far?
- List 5 positive things about yourself!
Enjoy loves, looking forward to read your responses and get to know all of you a bit better in sha Allah ☻
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate other bloggers for this award
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated